The Fig Tree is a collection of four custom-built three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath condominiums nestled just south of Church Square Park in downtown Hoboken—only ten minutes from Hoboken’s PATH and Ferry Terminal. Brick by brick the developers have painstakingly completed the preservation and restoration of this 40-foot wide property, formerly The Fig Tree Restaurant.
The building consists of five stories and features a distinctive façade with two three-story copper bay windows, a mansard roof, original turn-of-the-century face brick and historic brownstone details. The completely rebuilt interior structure has extensive soundproofing and spray foam insulation.
This home is equipped with two state-of-the-art high-efficiency HVAC systems; white oak herringbone floors, bespoke cabinetry and the highest order of finish and design including the kitchen with appliances by Wolf, Subzero, Quartzite counter tops and custom cabinetry. The tastefully designed marble clad master bathroom has a custom walnut dual vanity, heated floors, heated towel bar and Waterworks fixtures. Oversized solid core doors, LED recessed lighting, elegant millwork including crown molding and oversize casing, multi-zone SONOS system with built-in speakers, laundry room with custom cabinetry with utility sink and master bedroom with dual walk-in closets are some of the many features.
Apartment # 1 has a 40’ wide private backyard measuring over 1500 SF with a water feature, a fire pit and a built-in BBQ with sink and refrigerator. The outdoor area is accessible directly from the lobby and deeded lower private space.
Apt. # 1 also has built-in window benches with storage in two bedrooms including the master bedroom. The lobby offers dedicated bike storage, elevator access and a storage room deeded to each unit.
There are four rental-parking garages within two/three blocks at 371 4th St, 77 Park Ave, 315 Hudson St, 215 Hudson St.
The Fig Tree name harkens back to the iconic tree that was brought to Hoboken and Brooklyn by immigrants who packed cuttings in their suitcases for the long boat journey to America at the beginning of the 20th century until World War II. This tree is symbolic of the history of our area and can still be found in many backyards throughout Hoboken.
- 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom condominium
- 2,920 Interior square footage which includes 847 square foot of private storage on ground floor
- 40′ wide 1,520 SF private professionally landscaped backyard
- ¾” solid white oak herringbone and wide-plank hardwood floors
- Custom cabinetry throughout by Custom Woodworking including living room floor-to-ceiling custom built-ins, laundry room storage, bathroom vanities and kitchen cabinetry
- Custom millwork includes crown molding, oversize baseboards, door/window casing and oversize solid core doors
- Laundry room with full size Maytag washer/dryer, utility sink and custom cabinetry
- Distributed audio throughout including multi-zone SONOS system and built-in speakers; living room configured for 5.1 channel surround sound
- Two-zones of ultra-high efficiency ducted mini-split heating and air conditioning systems with wireless thermostats; on-demand high-efficiency tankless hot water heater
- Professional Chef’s kitchen with custom white painted maple cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, large pantry, built-in desk and dark painted maple paneled island
- Wolf 48” dual oven gas range, Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch Speed Oven microwave drawer, ASKO custom panel dishwasher, professional Wolf range hood and Marvel under counter beverage/wine refrigerator
- Quartz marble kitchen countertops and backsplash; Brizo Litze smarttouch faucet
- Circa Lighting pendant lights
- Master bedrooms with dual walk-in closets
- Large bay windows with seating and storage
- Distributed audio including built-in speakers; master bedroom configured for 5.1 channel surround sound
- Master bathrooms with dual walnut vanity, built in medicine cabinets, oversized glass enclosed shower with linear drain, built-in floating bench, rain shower and wall hung Toto toilet
- Second bathroom with dual vanity, Kohler bubble jet deep soaking tub and wall hung Toto toilet
- Waterworks, Kallista, Hansgrohe, Kohler and Restoration Hardware fixtures
- Bathrooms finished with a combination of natural stone, large format marble, mosaics, quartz and include heated towel bars and bathroom floors
- 40′ wide 1520 SF private professionally landscaped backyard
- Horizontal Ipe fencing and architectural pervious pavers
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in natural gas BBQ, sink and refrigerator
- Fire pit and water feature against custom built brick wall
- Ground floor lobby with bike storage, stroller parking, trash/recycling room, mailboxes, elevator access and deeded storage
- Full-size KONE passenger elevator provides direct access to unit via key FOB entry
- Remote video entry and intercom system; video security cameras for building exterior and common area
- Closed cell spray foam insulation on all exterior walls; mineral wool sound insulation in all ceilings and partition walls
- Extensive soundproofing includes two layers of Quietrock sheetrock with Green Glue hung from resilient hat channel with sound isolation QuietClips, ROXSUL soundproofing wool insulation, two layers of ¾” subfloor and Quietwalk acoustical underlayment
- Wired for CAT-6
- Efficient LED recessed lights and smart lighting system throughout
- Building includes a shared natural gas emergency back-up generator
- New 25-year white PVC roof with planted green roof area, rainwater retention and integrated irrigation system
- The Fig Tree is conveniently located 10 minutes from the Hoboken PATH, Ferry and Train Terminal and is nestled in downtown Park Avenue, just steps away from Church Square Park and many of Hoboken’s restaurants
- Four rental parking garages within 2-3 blocks at 371 4th St, 77 Park Ave, 315 Hudson St, 215 Hudson St
LINKS TO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD FAVORITES:
- Groceries: Aspen Marketplace | Basic Organic Food | Sobsey’s Produce | Trader Joes
- Dining: Antique Bar and Bakery | Cucharamama | Zack’s Oak Bar and Restaurant | Zafra | Tutta Pesca | Del Frisco’s Grill | Halifax | O’Nieals | Grand Vin
- Casual Food: Honeygrow | Quality Greens Kitchen | Simply Juiced | Mamouns Falafel | Grimaldi’s Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria | Tony Baloney’s
- Cafes: La Bouche Café | CHOC·O·PAIN | Ultramarino’s Café | Sweet | Bluestone Lane | Empire Coffee & Tea Co
LINKS TO OTHER HUDSON REALTY GROUP PROJECTS:
110 Park Avenue #1, Hoboken, NJ
110 Park Avenue #2, Hoboken, NJ
612 Garden Street, Hoboken NJ
158 13th Street, Hoboken NJ
531 Garden Street, Hoboken NJ
157 10th Street, Hoboken NJ