Del Frisco’s Grille Hoboken Launches a New Menu
Matching the belief that culinary experiences should be enjoyed in style and in company, Del Frisco’s Grille Hoboken is proud to unveil a brand-new menu featuring two bone-in steaks, expanded by-the-glass wine selections and six delectable dishes including:
- Artichoke Beignets, fontina and artichoke hearts lightly fried served on a bed of house-made sweet basil dressing topped with freshly grated parmesan and chives
- Quinn Filet Burger, 6 oz. filet mignon steakhouse-style patty topped with gruyere and gorgonzola cheese, arugula, whole grain mustard and house-made bacon onion jam on a fresh Kaiser roll
- Pan Seared Scallops, six succulent scallops pan-seared on a bed of goat cheese polenta topped with fresh tomato chermoula, pine nut gremolata, sherry vinegar and sliced chives
- Roasted Baby Beets, red and golden beets dressed in a light sherry vinaigrette and topped with fresh mint and orange zest served on a bed of hand-whipped feta
- Coffee-Braised Pork Shank, an elevated southern classic featuring slow-braised pork shank with a cider glaze, bacon collard greens, creamy sea island red peas and a house-brewed coffee jus.