A WEST ELM GROWS IN HOBOKEN: Home Furnishing Store Opens Uptown
West Elm, the highly anticipated home furnishing retailer, has opened its doors at 1420 Willow Ave in Hoboken.
A branch of Williams–Sonoma, Inc, West Elm was created in 2002 and remains focused on the intersection of modern design, affordability and community.
Over 90% of their products are designed in-house, while their design team has steadily increased the selection of organic, handcrafted, sustainably sourced and Fair Trade Certified™ products.
A selection of locally made products by 11 New Jersey-based makers and artisans will be a part of West Elm Hoboken’s LOCAL assortment including:
- Charley and Hudson: Hoboken-themed t-shirts and totes made in Hoboken
- Coco & Blu: Nursery art prints featuring playful animals and sayings made in Hoboken
- Dirtsa Studio: New Jersey inspired throw pillows and chalkboard art made in Somerset
- Ice Cream Social Shoppe: New Jersey map illustrations printed onto tea towels and throw pillows from Madison
- Jersey’s Freshest: Unique, cut-out greeting cards handmade in New Brunswick
- Made with Clay by Laura: Handmade clay ceramic bowls and creative serveware from Summit
- Mindful Soap Co.: All-natural handcrafted soap bars from Clifton
- Nightingale Projects: Hand-illustrated designs screen printed onto greeting cards from High Bridge
- Scott Staats Glass: Colorful glass hand-blown and crafted into wine stoppers from Lawrenceville
- Victoria Miritello Photography: Black and white photographs of New Jersey scenery and landmarks from an artist in Jersey City
- Yardsale Press: Graphic, cartoon-inspired coasters, totes and prints made in Westfield
**West Elm Holiday 2017 Assortment:
For a preview of West Elm’s Holiday 2017 collection, please follow this link: Holiday 2017 Look Book.