Sure is warm out, eh?
Oh, do you like that???
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! Here comes a bunch of snow—just enough to crush your soul.
Why? Because winter isn’t over for another week and a half, so we’re getting one more round in before last call.
Hoboken is under a Winter Weather Advisory from 10:00 p.m. tonight through Friday afternoon.
* Locations… New York City Metro, northeast New Jersey, Long
Island, lower Hudson Valley, and southern Connecticut.
* Hazard types… snow
* accumulations… snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches.
* Timing… late tonight into early Friday afternoon.
* Impacts… hazardous/slippery travel due to snow accumulations.
* Temperatures… around freezing.
* Visibilities… one half mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow… sleet… or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities… and use caution while
In Hoboken, we’re looking at anywhere from 3-5 inches of accumulation, with temps plunging into the teens and staying there at least through Saturday.
Because March weather is dumb.