The Hoboken Lacrosse Club begins its 2015 season THIS SATURDAY, offering options for BOYS & GIRLS in grades 3-8 at a variety of skill levels.
For those new to the game, REC lacrosse is being offered by the City of Hoboken Recreation Department for boys & girls, 3rd thru 8th grades. The recreational lacrosse program is clinics only, with all equipment provided and coached by Hoboken Lacrosse Club coaching staff.
(If anyone in the REC program would like to bump up to travel later in the spring this is welcome and encouraged! Please see one of the coaches for details.)
The TRAVEL program is reserved for members of the Hoboken Lacrosse Club—boys & girls, 3rd thru 8th grades—and entails full practices, with actual games later in the spring. All players must have full equipment to participate, including mouthpieces.
The schedule for Travel and Rec lacrosse is as follows (All activities will be on 1600 Park):
- 8:00AM to 9:30AM – Travel Boys Team in 6th, 7th & 8th grades
- 9:30AM to 11:00AM – Travel Boys Team in 3rd, 4th & 5th grades
- 11:00AM to 12:00PM – REC LACROSSE – boys and girls all ages
- 12:00PM to 1:00PM – Travel Girls Lacrosse – all ages
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 6:30PM to 8:30PM – reserved for TRAVEL practice both girls and boys. Hours being finalized noting the changing schedules. Final schedules will be released this weekend. (only players registered for Travel are allowed on the field during these hours)
PLEASE NOTE: Coaches will be on the field tonight (Thursday, March 26) at 6:30 for an open shoot around. Dust off the sticks and come on up!
ANYONE INTEREST IN COACHING (BOYS OR GIRLS), PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME OUT